1975 Beechcraft Baron 58, 6-seat airplane. N887AC, S/N T603. Aircraft flies regularly. Powered by twin Continental IO520C engines. 2021 UPDATE: new glass panel and new interior. Fresh Annual as of June, 2021. Features: dual controls; a jantrol heater; full instrumentation; new avionics; spar replacement A/D; 2X 100 amp alternators; much more. Interior-exterior rated a 9/8. Includes all logs and manuals. Located in Florida. Delivery possible for expenses.
10,734 Total Time Since New
Continental IO-520-C (1,700 TBO)
• Left SN: 816960-R: 618 TT Since Factory Reman (Installed 09/2000)
• Right SN: 816963-R: 618 TT Since Factory Reman (Installed 09/2000)
Hartzell 2-Bladed BHC-J2YF-2UF
• Left SN: DZ286: 594 SPOH (Installed 1995)
• Right SN: DZ365: 594 SPOH (Installed 1994)
Recently upgraded with over $60k in new avionics
• Known Ice • Heated Windshield • De-Ice Boots • Dual Yokes • Two 100-Amp Alternators • New Batteries March 2018
• Blue Cloth Executive Club Seating for Four (4) plus Pilot & Co-Pilot.
• 1997, White with Green and Beige Stripes.
(Aircraft Refinishers, Williston, Florida)
• Annual Current as of June, 2021
• Spar Replacement AD c/w
• Complete Logbooks
• Former Part 135
VIDEO: Go to "View On Dealer's Website" link
- Condition Used
- Year 1975
- Make Beechcraft
- Model Baron 58
- Class Multi Engine Prop
- Location Fallston, MD
- Propeller Hours 450
- Airframe Time 10,375
- Engine Hours 475
- Exterior 8/10
- Interior 9/10
- Equipment Jantrol heater; heated windshield; full instrumentation
- Avionics • Radar: Sperry Color • Nav./Comms.: 2 King KX170B • Transponders: 2 King • ADF: King KR87 • Century IV Coupled • HSI: King PN101 & 2nd VOR head with GS. Recently upgraded with over $60k in new avionics
- Price $179,000
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Vortech, Inc.
Sponsored By Vortech, Inc.
Visit the Vortech Hot Specials online at https://www.vortechonline.com/specials/