1981 IFR BELL 412 Classic. 4.755 TTSN. Used as a hgh-level governmental personnel carrier only. The Helicopter has not flown for 3 years due ta financial issues and use of a smaller helicopter. Has always been hangered. Has been periodically run up and washed. This Classic will require a 5-Yr/5,000 Hour inspection for which a quote has been received from a major Bell Service Center (the last 5 yr. was due in 2014 but was not done). Includes a conformity by a DAR for Canada or U.S. Registration. All records are complete back to birth. No Damage HistoryA tum key delivery can be arranged. This would include all packaging, export and customs documentation, plus ocean freight and import into Canada or U.S. with all customs and other required documents for import and delivery to your doorstep.
A few highlights:
- PT6T-3B Engine #1: 716 TSN/3,065 remaining since new.
2. PTST-3B Engine #2: 2,116 TSN/1,883 remaining since new.
3. -103 TRANSMISSION: 292 TSOH/5,707 remaining until 6,000-hr overhaul.
4. MAIN ROTOR MAST: 292 TSN/4,704 remaining.
5. T/R BLADES: 1,153 TSN/3,846 remaining.
6. M/R SPINDLES (4): 1,131 TSN/3,368 remaining.
7. M/R BLADES: 2,028/2028, 2028/2309 since new
8. TARSYN installed.
As an option, helicopter can be provided with a 5-yr/ 5,000-hour inspection, all AD’s, SB’s up-to-date; new paint (interior and exterior) including instrument panel; a new interior; a Twin Pac inspection at P&W, and a test-cell run. All components would be removed, inspected, reinstalled and test flown at a Bell Service Center and FAA Repair Station. Please inquire.
See component times: https://www.vortechonline.com/specials/PDF/412Components_historyreport.pdf
See Equipment list: https://www.vortechonline.com/specials/PDF/412classic_equiplist.pdf
- Condition Used
- Year 1981
- Make Bell Helicopter/Textron
- Model 412
- Class Helicopter
- Location Fallston, MD
- Airframe Time 4,755
- Engine Hours 4,755
- Exterior New paint
- Interior New interior
- Equipment See equipment list online at: https://www.vortechonline.com/specials/PDF/412classic_equiplist.pdf
- Avionics See equipment list online at: https://www.vortechonline.com/specials/PDF/412classic_equiplist.pdf
- Price $1,250,000
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Vortech, Inc.
Sponsored By Vortech, Inc.