1994 McDonnell Douglas Model MD530FF helicopter.
Please read the following to see why this aircraft is an extraordinary value. This MD530FF has only 50 hours TTSN and NO damage history. It is U.S. registered. After 50 hours the engine was sent to Rolls Royce for their enhancement and surge kit upgrade certification program. The government (its original owner) used some of this aircraft's parts in other MD530FFs. The enhanced engine was eventually reinstalled. All time-life parts have been replaced with either new parts or zero-time overhauled parts. Only the engine, with 50 hrs TTSN, will have time registered, and it will have 0 time since enhancement and inspection. All engine accessories are zero time. Helicopter is currently unpainted. Selling price includes custom painting per the buyer's color choice. The avionics (all brand new) will be installed per the buyer's desired layout. (See proposed layout below, which is included in the selling price.) All the windows are new. Delivery is 30 days plus 14 days for paint. Transactions go through Debbie Mercer-Erwin, President, "Escrow Agent," Wright Brothers Aircraft Title Co., Oklahoma City, OK. This MD530FF will be delivered with all inspections complete, all calendar and yearly items current, and all AD/SBs complied with. It will be a 10+ inside and out and virtually brand new. Finished helicopter will appraise at $2.2M. Attached file photos show what completed MD530ff will look like.
Below items are included in the price:
- Rolls Royce 250-C30 engine (enhanced compressor with surge protection with 50 hrs.TTSN.
- Aircraft will be painted inside and out, the color to be designated by customer.
- AFS Barrier Filter,
- Dual controls LH Command
- Garmin 330 Transponder
- Garmin 650 GPS/NAV/COM
- Garmin GTR 225 COM 2
- NAT 42F Audio Panel
- KANARD 406 ELT
- Aspen 1000H Attitude/DG
- GRA 55 Radar Altimeter
- Encoding Altimeter
- Davtron Electric Digital Clock/OAT
- Rear Center Bench Mesh
- Front Cloth Seats
- Door Shocks
- Rain Gutters
- Maintenance Seat Pans
- Collective and Battery Power Hobbs
- Engine Wash Kit hook up
- Pneumatic Door Openers
- Meeker Hinges all doors
- Tech Tool Windows all doors no slides Tinted
- Tinted Front Windows
- Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- 2 Front and 2 rear Dave Clark Headset Plugs
- Zero Time since OH Main (small box) and TR Transmission
- Zero Time since OH Main Rotor Hub (time continued components after OH inspection)
- Zero Time since inspection swashplate and clutch
- New main and tail rotor blades
- Rotor Brake
- Slant Panel
- New TR hub/swashplate/fork/pitchhousing/straps
- Condition Used
- Year 1994
- Make Mcdonnell Douglas
- Model MD530FF
- Class Helicopter
- Location Fallston, MD
- Price $1,895,000
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Vortech, Inc.
Sponsored By Vortech, Inc.
Visit the Vortech Hot Specials online at https://www.vortechonline.com/specials/