1998 Ovation M20R for Sale
- Condition Used
- Year 1998
- Make Mooney
- Model OVATION
- Class Single Engine Prop
- Location Rock Hill, SC
- Propeller Hours 903
- Airframe Time 2,910
- Registration Number N12LV
- Engine Hours 903
- Exterior Paint is good. Wing surfaces are vinyl wrapped. Tires and brakes are great. Was in hangar half of her life
- Interior Interior overall 7-8/10, 3-way adjustable front seats, upholstery looks great . All glass is clear. Carpets, door panel,s upper side panels, arm rests and dash panel have currently been enhanced. Insulation has been added for more sound proofing.
- Equipment Electric Standby Vacuum, Redundant 28V Electrical System, Precise Flight Speed Brakes, Theft-Proof Ignition, Alternate Static Source, Dual Glide-slopes, Electric Pitch Trim, Rudder Trim, Exterior Fuel Sight Gauges - 89 Gallons usable, Wingtip Strobes, 3-Way Adjustable Pilot & Copilot Seats, 4-Place Intercom with Aux. Music Inputs, Dual Push-to-Talk Switches + R.Rear-Seat Push-to-Talk Switch, Yoke-Mounted Autopilot Quick-Disconnect, Dual Toe Brakes, Taxi Landing and Recognition Lights, Overhead Air Vents & Reading Lamps, tow bar, complete log books. Damage history nearly 20 years ago. On FAA file.
- Avionics Garmin GNS530W GPS/NAV/COM, Garmin GTX330ES Mode S Transponder (ADS-B), Bendix-King EFIS 40 Glass Panel, King KFC150 Autopilot, Bendix-King KX155 NAV/COM, Bendix-King KMA24 Audio Panel, Bendix-King KR87 ADF, Shadin Fuel Flow Computer, WX Stormscope displayed on EFIS 40, DRE Symphony 468 Intercom & Music Interface with *Voice Recorder, Terra TRI 40 Altitude/AGL Warning System, Digital Clock/Timer, pilot side hard wired for Bose.
- Price $189,970
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Karlsson Aviation
Sponsored By Karlsson Aviation
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Welcome to Karlsson Aviation! Buying or selling quality aircraft is a complicated & time-consuming process. Doing it well requires having a lot of connections. We specialize in matching a buyer with the right aircraft and a seller with the right market0. With over 30-years of experience in the aviation industry, you can have confidence that Karlsson Aviation is well placed to handle your aircraft sale.