Enstrom 280FX Shark 3-seat helicopter, ready to fly! N280SH; S/N 2095. Flown regularly. Always hangar-kept and well-maintained. Located in Illinois.
Overview of this Enstrom:
• Year of manufacture: 2003
• Total Time: 800.0 hrs
• FlightRules: VFR
• Number of Seats: 3
• Airframe total time: 800 hrs
• Engine: turbocharged Lycoming HIO-360-F1AD
• Modifications/Conversions: Airwolf TT Straps installed at last Annual
• Avionics/Radios: Aspen EFD1000, Garmin GTX330 Transponder, Garmin 340 Intercom, Bendix/King KY 196a Radio, Garmin 430WAAS
• Additional Equipment: M800 Davtron Chronometer, G1 insight Engine Monitor
• Exterior: Red/Silver/Black stripes
• Year Painted: 2003
• Interior: Original except for new vinyl flooring and aluminum kick plates
• Inspection Status: Next Annual due 4/2022. All AD'S, SDB'S, and SIL'S complied to date.
- Condition Used
- Year 2003
- Make Enstrom Helicopter Corp
- Model 280 FX Shark
- Class Helicopter
- Location Fallston, MD
- Airframe Time 800
- Engine Hours 800
- Exterior Red/Silver/Black stripes
- Interior grey leather upholstery
- Avionics Aspen EFD1000, Garmin GTX330 Transponder, Garmin 340 Intercom, Bendix/King KY 196a Radio, Garmin 430WAAS
- Price $234,995
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Vortech, Inc.
Sponsored By Vortech, Inc.
Visit the Vortech Hot Specials online at https://www.vortechonline.com/specials/