• Mechanical Gear Reduction with helical gears supported by four ball-bearing races. The output shaft in an isostatic configuration with an oblique two-crown sphere bearing.
• Gear ratio 3.11:1
• The housing is cast alumium to T6 condition. Rated up to 130 hp at 6500 rpm.
• Weight: 9kg (20 lbs).
• Clutch engages: 1900-2100 rpm.
• Connection from clutch to primary gear through a grooved hub, made from 7075-T6 with hard anodized surface.
• Ergal mass centrifugal dragging hub with hard oxide surfacing.
• Clutch shoes are of the sintered type with a bonded material high friction coefficient.
• Includes adapter plates to mount to the MZ202 engines.
• Includes flange to mount the prop.
This gearbox was manufactured by Compact Radial Engines in North America.
- Condition Used
- Year 2015
- Make Compact Radial Engines
- Model RZ2 Gearbox
- Class Aircraft Part
- Location Fallston, MD
- Price $2,495
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Vortech, Inc.
Sponsored By Vortech, Inc.
Visit the Vortech Hot Specials online at https://www.vortechonline.com/specials/